- When you register and pay early, you’re helping us plan for the best possible camp
- Check the home page for the payment dates to get the best price
- Online registration will be available until 2 days before camp.
- After this, our registrar will be en-route to Camp Keanae, where there is no internet available.
- All pricing information can be found on our homepage.
Beginning the afternoon before camp, we can be contacted via the camp phone:
(808) 248-8599. Tuition includes all meals and programs as well as your choice of camping space or lodging in a dorm (please bring your own bedding).
Work Trade Tuition – Most work trade positions are for the full week, with some beginning on Thursday, a day before camp starts. No drop-in work trade positions will be available. These must be pre-arranged.
See the Home page for tuition.
Work Trade Application (registration included)
Young Adult Scholarship Application (registration and work trade application included)
Before you pay, be sure you have done one of the following:
- Register as a full paying camper
- Apply for and get accepted into our Work Trade Program
- Apply for and get accepted into our Young Adult Scholarship & Work Trade Programs
Go to the payment page for payment information.