- When you register and pay early, you’re helping us plan for the best possible camp
- Registering by February 15, gets you the best price we can offer
- Online registration will be available through Wednesday, May 23rd.
- After this, our registrar will be en-route to Camp Keanae, where there is no internet available.
- All pricing information can be found on our homepage.
Beginning Thursday afternoon, May 24th, we can be contacted via the camp phone –(808) 248-8599. Tuition includes all meals and programs as well as your choice of camping space or lodging in a dorm (please bring your own bedding).
Work Trade Tuition – Most work trade positions are for the full week, with some beginning on Thursday, a day before camp starts. No drop-in work trade positions will be available. These must be pre-arranged.
$415 – If paid before April 1st
$450 – If paid after April 1st
Work Trade Application (registration included)
Young Adult Scholarship Application (registration and work trade application included)
Camp Manager ~ Jashana Kippert email@example.com Camp Co-Registrars / Cindy Williams, Karima Morgan / firstname.lastname@example.org Young Adult Scholarship Coordinator ~ Basira Beardsworth email@example.com Work Trade Coordinator firstname.lastname@example.org Kitchen Manager ~ Lindsay Renz email@example.com
Before you pay, be sure you have done one of the following:
- Register as a full paying camper
- Apply for and get accepted into our Work Trade Program
- Apply for and get accepted into our Young Adult Scholarship & Work Trade Programs
Go to the payment page for payment information.